Creating Google Plus Brand Page, you can make your blog popular on the Google Plus Social Network. You can tell that Personal Profile and Brand Page are both different on Google Plus. We should not use our personal profile as a brand page. If you are making this mistake or you are a new blogger, then create a Google Plus Brand Page for your blog today.
You can see the Tech Sealer’s Google Plus brand page by clicking on the link below-
Benefits of the Google Plus Brand Page 2019
- Blog post, photo and video sharing facility
- Google Hangouts Features
- Present the blog as a brand
- Followers will find an only blog related items
- Easy to Target New Followers
- Reliability increases among followers
- Combine Google Community with the brand page, more people join the community
- Overall traffic comes to the blog, which increases the income
- How To Perfectly Optimize Your Infographics For SEO 2019
- Top 11 Reasons Not To Blog On Blogspots 2019
- 10 Google Search Tricks 2019 You Must Know
- How To Speed Up And Optimize WP Website With Free Plugins 2019
How to create a Google Plus brand page
1. Click the web address below:
2. Click the Create Google+ Page button here.
3. On the next page you have to fill in Brand Account Name.
4. After this page you will be asked to apply Google Plus to your brand. You have to click the ENABLE button.
5. After this Google Plus will show you many Google Plus Pages and Communities in various categories. You can follow and join them.
6. After this you can click on the Profile tab and click on the EDIT PROFILE button to fill in the necessary information on Google About me a page like:
– Google Plus Brand Page Tagline
– Cover photo
– Brand icon
– Show Communities (Optional)
Be sure to share it with your friends and blog readers when you become a Google Plus brand page. You can also add Google Plus Page Widget to the blog. You should also periodically share your other social media profiles and groups in order to increase followers on this brand page.
Google Plus Brand Page par First Post
Making the first post on the Google Plus brand page
1. Click the pencil icon at the bottom right.
2. Then there will be an option to create the first post in the open box. Here are a few things you can share:
– Text message
– Link or blog post or video
Your share post will look like this:
If you run many blogs, you can create similar brand pages. If you liked this post, do not forget to share it with your blogger’s friends. The box below is open to ask for anything.